There are 13 Presidential Libraries and one Museum in the U.S. Official Library System, controlled by the Office of Presidential Libraries, addressing the 13 latest presidents in U.S. history: Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald R. Passage, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bramble, William J. Clinton and George W. Shrubbery. Gerald Ford’s Library and Museum are in two separate urban communities in Michigan, Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids. They are completely worked and managed by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). The George W. Shrubbery Presidential Library, which is briefly situated in Lewisville, Texas, is number 13. The perpetual Presidential Center, still under development, will be situated on the grounds of Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas, Texas, the institute of matriculation of First Lady Laura Bush. Both the Kennedy and the Carter libraries are scheduled for redesigns and facelifts.
Also, albeit not authoritatively endorsed and kept up by NARA, libraries have been coordinated for a few Presidents who went before the authority beginning of the Presidential Library Office. They are worked by private establishments, verifiable social orders, or state governments, including the William McKinley, Rutherford Hayes, Calvin Coolidge, Abraham Lincoln and Woodrow Wilson libraries. For instance, the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum is possessed and worked by the State of Illinois.
The homes of George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and John Quincy Adams have been saved as exhibition halls or authentic locales also. Thomas Jefferson’s home Monticello, which Jefferson planned, alongside close by University of Virginia was assigned an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987, just as being a U.S. Public Historical Landmark. The Adams National Historical Park in Quincy, Massachusetts, safeguards the home of Presidents of the United States John Adams and John Quincy Adams, of U.S. Envoy to Great Britain Charles Francis Adams, Sr., and of the essayists and history specialists Henry Adams and Brooks Adams.
The (Adams) public chronicled park’s eleven notable designs recount the narrative of five ages of the Adams family (from 1720 to 1927) including Presidents, First Ladies, U.S. Clergymen, history specialists, journalists, and relatives who upheld and added to their prosperity. Notwithstanding “Peacefield,” home to four ages of the Adams family and furthermore called the “Old House”, the recreation center’s fundamental notable highlights include: John Adams origin (October 30, 1735), the close by John Quincy Adams origination (July 11, 1767); the Stone Library (worked in 1870 to house the books of John Quincy Adams and accepted to be the principal official library) containing in excess of 14,000 memorable volumes.